5 months today

FVcham

My panther is now 5 months old and I wanted to share his growth. He was teeny tiny when we got him and he is now at 85 grams and growing!! I will soon be reducing his feedings to every other day. Just wanted to thank all the knowledgeable, regular contributors on here for always sharing your knowledge. Even though I don't post much, I read all the feedback you give people and I use that info myself. I just wanted to share a picture of a cham that has thrived because of what you guys all share and I wanted to say thank you! Please keep it up!! @MissSkittles @Beman @jannb @kinyonga and lots more!!

Attachments

• 20210123_094611.jpg
    20210123_094611.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 81
My panther is now 5 months old and I wanted to share his growth. He was teeny tiny when we got him and he is now at 85 grams and growing!! I will soon be reducing his feedings to every other day. Just wanted to thank all the knowledgeable, regular contributors on here for always sharing your knowledge. Even though I don't post much, I read all the feedback you give people and I use that info myself. I just wanted to share a picture of a cham that has thrived because of what you guys all share and I wanted to say thank you! Please keep it up!! @MissSkittles @Beman @jannb @kinyonga and lots more!!
Beautiful... growing fast! I would drop back to every other day 5 feeders now. monitor his weight still. You want to make sure he is gaining not dropping after you cut back.

Happy 5 months to your chameleon! The people on here who have years and years of experience like those you've mentioned truly are a godsend when it comes to getting the BEST help for your Cham, even compared to a vet sometimes. I strive to be more useful to the community like them one day.

Kudos to you for being proactive in taking care of your lil dude. Here's to many more months and years of life and good memories together for the both of you :)

Back
Top Bottom