5 month old male veiled lost appetite :( help urgently needed

***Update
It's been a few days no and still not a huge improvement he has no interest in locusts that I can see and he has attempted to eat two crickets but each time chomping them a few times then spitting them out (why is this) he has eaten them in the past
He seems mobile most the day and always a happy vibrant colour. Any more suggestions would be really appreciated.

Ben

I have got him to eat 5 butterworms over the last few days.... which he never used to pay interest in when I offered them to him before I'm puzzled.

That's really weird that he spits the crickets out...never heard of them doing that, maybe they are too big? Or are they different than ones that you've fed in the past? I know they can get tired of a certain feeder if it's given all the time. They are supposed to have a variety, and I know how frustrating it is because I have a picky eater. :)

That's the thing iv been giving him a variety of crickets, locust, calci worms. Butterworms. Iv been giving him medium crickets would you say that is the right size?

Back
Top Bottom