5 month holdback male ambilobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

NOW AVAILABLE!!
A holdback male ambilobe that just turned 5 months. He is huge at about 8.5 inches and the colors are suberb for his age. This guy has gorgeous coloration and show a beautiful array of coloration already. He is the TOP PICK AND BEST from the clutch. The bloodlines are awesome with the sire displaying a myriad of awesome coloration.
He isn't the friendliest of chams, but regardless, he will be the prize of any collection and should be an excellent breeder.
**PRICE: $325

Pictured:
Pic #1- sire
Pic #2- available male

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
Updated pic and price!!

Here is a better pic of this gorgeous 5 month old. Price has been reduced to $300.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Lance

Attachments

• holdback male1.jpg
    holdback male1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 282
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom