US $5.00 off every Magnetic Camo Feeder Cup!

nick barta

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Full Throttle Feeders is offering $5.00 off every feeder cup you purchase through 12-31-19. Included in this offer is $12 flat rate shipping up to 3 pounds. The Magnetic Camo Feeding cup has several advantages to other cups:

1. Want more matching cups as your collection of chameleons grow? We invented, and have been producing our cups since 2016, we will be here when you want more!

2. Easy removal for cleaning, no suction cups, zip ties, or push pins to deal with.

3. Stainless Steel fittings and bottom plate so no rust in the future.

4. Holds more feeders for vacation time feeding.

5. Large smooth cup edges for chameleon tongue protection.

6. Wider area of vision into the cup to the feeders for the chameleon.

7. Best built feeding cup available, 100% satisfaction guarantee!

This is the first time we have offered our cups at a reduced price, good until 12-31-19!

CHEERS!

Nick

Last edited:
I love my feeder cup! My cham took to it right away and she had never been "cup" fed before.

My favorite part is how easily it blends in with the decor. You barely notice it in there, so you can maintain the natural feel of your enclosure.

The bottom mesh lets water run out, so when I accidentally set it up across from my mister, the water just went right out the bottom and not a single cricket drowned. The magent is also strong enough to hold the cup with a layer of canvas between the cup and the magnet.

I recommend this to anyone!

Do you have photos?
I just purchased 4 feeders of another brand and I'm not thrilled about the push pins.

Yes I do, go to fullthrottlefeeders.com and open up "Feeder Cups."

Don't forget to use your $5.00 off on each cup purchased by entering the code "thankyou" at checkout (good until 12-31-19).

CHEERS!

Nick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom