40' in BOSTON

TIMMYBOY

So it's 38 degrees in the Boston suburbs rite now at 6 am and my window was open all night , so my chams temp reading was at like 55' but they are sound asleep ! So wen they wake up ill give them a misting with a hot water bottle they love it !

I went over there last November with my dad (we have family in Braintree/chelmsford and it was so cold for me!!:p I'm used to so cal weather:D

yeah November's usually cold around here... but it shouldnt be this cold this early in september the past week has been very chilly in the AM

yes, its been a chilly summer- we were down to 43 last night - but next week is in the high 80's with only low 70's at night - this weather is crazy ! my horses don't know if they should shed, or grow winter coats :p

I am Soooooooooooooo glad I don't live up there. I will take my 2 measly months of pretend winter. I HATE cold weather.

got a buddy from dallas, he says summer consists of running from one spot with AC to another spot with AC

lol, grew up in CT, Id rather remember the cold not relive it

Ha, I see you are from socal, me too. I went from socal to Texas, call me a whimp I dare you LOL. My dream is to end up in Florida. As you can tell I have an aversion to cold weather.

OMG I would so love some cooler weather. Right now its almost 80* at 6am and in the high 90s by noon. Humidity is super high too. I would so love to have night time temps. of 43* I could turn off the AC and sleep with the windows open...lol :cool:

I did a double take reading Tim's original post to make sure I was looking at the correct date. 40?????? Wow do I love it here in FL.

I was just helping my sisters move into college in Arizona, my god, i could have boiled eggs on a car!:D

Back
Top Bottom