40 hour heat packs?

Andie

Avid Member
Hey, All.

Anyone on here know of a place to purchase the 40 hour heat packs, other than from SYR or online?

Well, the ones that I have seen are exactly like this: https://www.pangeareptile.com/store/40-hour-heat-pack.html
I'm sure there are others that do get hotter, or only last 4 hours but I was specifically responding to the 40 hour ones. We use them in scouting for transporting temp sensitive stuff all the time & they do not get 110 degrees & they are the same ones sold for shipping reptiles. Thanks!
I was just going to say those are the same as SYR uses . That’s fantastic you can get them locally . I’m sorry if I sounded harsh . That was not my attention . I was replying quickly in between clients . Sorry if I offerened you .

I was just going to say those are the same as SYR uses . That’s fantastic you can get them locally . I’m sorry if I sounded harsh . That was not my attention . I was replying quickly in between clients . Sorry if I offerened you .
No worries (y)- not offended, just suggesting to the OP that they may check those type of stores. Our store may just be weird too! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom