4 year old Ambilobe and fully stocked homemade cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently got a very demanding job and will be moving at least a couple times in the next year so it's time to let go of my Ambilobe to a more suitable owner.
The chameleon is a male Ambilobe who's sire is lancecham's Lucifer Jr. He is approximately 4 years old and has never had a health problem. He was raised on roaches, crickets, silliest, meal worms and horn worms. He is very docile and has never had a problem with people holding him. Never even thought about biting me. He prefers to be hand fed. One thing is he has gotten to where he will only drink water straight from the tip of the spray bottle. I'm sure he would drink from the leaves but I've just been using the "straight from the bottle" method so I know he is drinking. His colors are beautiful. He has never been bred but I have had him around a female and he was definitely interested. She wasn't.
As for the cage, it's about 70 inches tall, 20 inches deep, and 27 inches wide. Made from wood and very sturdy. It has plastic screen sides and metal screen top and bottom. It also has a tub it drains into on the bottom which was handy when I had a misting system. (which broke) I have the reptisun 5.0 18 inch light and a heat lamp. I do switch out the reptisun every 6 months. It's about due for another in another couple months. The interior of the cage had a live ficus in it but it started dying so I took it out now trying to figure out what it's deal is. I put in a manzanita branch in that almost goes from bottom to top. And a few more branches, vines, a couple random leaves and a fake hanging plant. I also made a feeder from a milk jug that's in there.
I'm located in Fortuna, CA. But I am travelling down to Orange County at the end of October. So if you are along that path or no more than an hour out of the way I can bring it all right too you. We can work something out but I'm not shipping him.
I'd like to sell both together. I'm pricing the chameleon (Judah) at 350 and the cage, lights and supplies at 250.
I'd consider 500 for everything.
To view the chameleon, cage and setup, refer to the pictures attached. If you have any questions email is the best way to reach me; [email protected]

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1437534830831.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1437534830831.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 20150721_175737.jpg
    20150721_175737.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 20150721_175754.jpg
    20150721_175754.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Status