30 Day Countdown!

so today i had the greatest stroke of luck (so did most of my chemistry class :p) i came in and about 5 minutes later the teacher says the test that you guys took yester day is invalid, everybody said huh? so it turns out that someone from one of her classes stole the answer key, she dosent know who so she just decided not to grade any of the tests. :D so today actually turned out to be a great day :D

16, half way point (kind of) - its 30 to 0 so there really is no half way (0 making it 31 days)

hey so i figured when there are 10 days left im going to post a thread for my naming options and see which one gets the most votes. oh and pretty nice sunday :)

pretty good tuesday we had practice eoc's in chemistry and i think i actually did pretty well :cool:
about to enter the single digits

Good Thursday so far, i think im going to name him firnen when i get him. i really like the name. but that depends, the name might not stick, i really think it will though. Happy Thursday everyone :D

I'm 16!!! I had a great birthday other than the fact that i had to take my first period exam today. but i had a great day anyways and i am the proud owner of firnen, my first chameleon. :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom