<3 the silks

Are Silkworms safe to be a staple feeder for Panthers? I have seen both sides of this debated but would love to replace Dubia's with Silks (while still adding crickets and Dubias on occasion to mix things up).
I would feed them as a half stable with your Dubias. Reason being it's near impossible to get supplements to stick to a silkworm. Therefore you'll need a good item it does stick to so that hes still getting the right supplements.

I was mixing up a bowl of chow the other morning when my teenage son had a slumber party with friends. I had told them to come down and have some pancakes. When they got to the kitchen they mistook the chow I was mixing for pancake mix, the look on their faces was priceless! I went with it and told them it was kale pancakes, and had them smell it even, LMFAO. They were more than a little relieved when I showed them the actual bowl of regular pancake mix.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I had to try really hard not to bust out laughing because I was already yelled at once by my husband to stop laughing so much I’m waking him up. He needs his morning roach :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom