3 month old Blue Bar Ambilobe Panthers for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

azn567

Hello, I have 3 month old blue bar ambilobes that are ready to go to their new homes.

The sire was an ambilobe from chameleons Northwest. It is not letting me upload photos of him at the moment, will try again later.
Edit: Photo of him can be seen in my fauna ad: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1690211#post1690211
The dame's sire was from the Hyperion line from Chameleon Company in florida (1st photo). Photo is property of the chameleon company.

I expect to see a lot of red from these babies growing up.

2nd photo is an example baby photo. I will not do individual photos of these babies, as they look more or less the same, please do not ask. All the males will develop into great looking adults, so there is no need for individual photos at this stage. They should develop a lot of color in the next month.

Males are priced at 150$ each, and females are priced at 125$ each.

Any additional females would be 100$ each.

My prices are firm, so do not email me if you do not wish to pay the asking price. You will be ignored.

They are feeding vigorously on small crickets dusted with pure calcium alternated with repashy calcium plus.

Shipping can be arranged and will be anywhere from 40-65$ depending on the distance and whether or not insulation/heat packs need to be used.

My email is [email protected]

Attachments

• hyperion_zps8b40015b.jpg
    hyperion_zps8b40015b.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 20140220_235058.jpg
    20140220_235058.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom