US 2yr old (M) Sambava Panther Chameleon (Free))

Hello,

I have a 2 year old Male Sambava Panther Chameleon I purchased from Kamerflage Kreations.

I have had him since he was 4 months old. He has been kept in a 4x3x4 screen enclosure with live plants, t5 bulbs, heat lamp and an automated misting system.

Hes had a varied diet of dubia roaches, crickets, super worms, hornworms, butterworms and BSFL. Dusted with mineral, d3 and basic calcium supplements.

My living situation is unexpectedly changing and I am having to relocate. With deep regret, I will not be able to take him with me.

I am living in the Hartford Connecticut area. If there is anyone close by who has significant experience keeping panther chameleons and can prove to be a good home for him. I would be willing to part with him without payment. My priority is that he goes to a good home and is properly cared for.

No first time chameleon owners please.

I have photos to share with those who contact me and are interested.

Interested
Hello,

I have a 2 year old Male Sambava Panther Chameleon I purchased from Kamerflage Kreations.

I have had him since he was 4 months old. He has been kept in a 4x3x4 screen enclosure with live plants, t5 bulbs, heat lamp and an automated misting system.

Hes had a varied diet of dubia roaches, crickets, super worms, hornworms, butterworms and BSFL. Dusted with mineral, d3 and basic calcium supplements.

My living situation is unexpectedly changing and I am having to relocate. With deep regret, I will not be able to take him with me.

I am living in the Hartford Connecticut area. If there is anyone close by who has significant experience keeping panther chameleons and can prove to be a good home for him. I would be willing to part with him without payment. My priority is that he goes to a good home and is properly cared for.

No first time chameleon owners please.

I have photos to share with those who contact me and are interested.
interested as soon as possible

Back
Top Bottom