2different chams

Where have all the experienced and knowledged people gone lately!? UGH! I just took a break from all the same generic questions when someone can use the search function simple as that.. Search function.. I guess it's not flashing with color asking to be used? :rolleyes::confused:

Wow!!

Surely you weren't born with all your knowledge on chameleons???

I would have thought that the point of forums like this would be to help and advise. At least the member has shown some initiative in asking the question rather than jumping straight in and placing 2 diff chams in the same enclosure. A daft question (in your opinion) that may annoy you at least saved the welfare of 2 chams. The search function IS available for all to see, but sometimes these things get overlooked. It still illicited a resopnse from you though, didn't it?

Education is surely the key, and I would personally rather be asked a hundred 'daft' questions rather than let a cham come to harm that I could have prevented with knowledge that I have accumulated over years (from websites, from caresheets, from forums, from experienced keepers and from my own experiences)

Surely aggressive comments like yours can only discourage people to ask questions and be detrimental to the well being of the chameleons. I'm sure no one would want that to happen.

females of the same species yes for the most part but i wouldn't try it with veileds but two different species no chance in hell imo!!! good luck if you wanna try!!!

Wow!!

Surely you weren't born with all your knowledge on chameleons???

I would have thought that the point of forums like this would be to help and advise. At least the member has shown some initiative in asking the question rather than jumping straight in and placing 2 diff chams in the same enclosure. A daft question (in your opinion) that may annoy you at least saved the welfare of 2 chams. The search function IS available for all to see, but sometimes these things get overlooked. It still illicited a resopnse from you though, didn't it?

Education is surely the key, and I would personally rather be asked a hundred 'daft' questions rather than let a cham come to harm that I could have prevented with knowledge that I have accumulated over years (from websites, from caresheets, from forums, from experienced keepers and from my own experiences)

Surely aggressive comments like yours can only discourage people to ask questions and be detrimental to the well being of the chameleons. I'm sure no one would want that to happen.

You are very correct there, mickeyratfink. Being a relative newbie here, myself, it would make me think about asking a question, for sure! Yes, there is a search function. Have you tried to use if lately? The returns are overwhelming and daunting. I have and it just seems to lead on and on and on.... I have searched and read and linked and printed and so on, too. After several hours at a time I usually just close it and do something else. Yes, it is simpler and more direct to ask the 'experts' what it is or what to do or whatever we need and hope some kind person takes the time to offer us direct responses to our direct problems. Searches can get out of date, links broken, information even be incorrect some times. We don't always trust that source as being 'spot on'! Thanks for your post. I'm still holding my breath that what I think I've read here will keep our chamy alive...but I dare not ask a question for fear of reprisal!!! New people means new members, chamy owners, maybe even new experts some day. The beat goes on. Thanks again.

Where have all the experienced and knowledged people gone lately!? UGH! I just took a break from all the same generic questions when someone can use the search function simple as that.. Search function.. I guess it's not flashing with color asking to be used? :rolleyes::confused:

There was a time when you did the same :)

Back
Top Bottom