24x24x48 is it filled enough?

rcdrivertim

Just added a dowel and a new 6 foot Pothos (plastic). Think this is full enough for an adult male?

687799715_o.jpg

Looks good! I would maybe add a vine or dowel near the bottom where the front of the plant pot is.

Looks good! I would maybe add a vine or dowel near the bottom where the front of the plant pot is.

Thanks and the lower vine/dowel is a good idea but, I move the cage in and outside for his basking during the summer. I have to remove and replace the plant each time. I have 2 Schefflera plants that I rotate. If I put something that low it will tangle up with the pot of the plant when taking it out to put inside or outside. Maybe I will just find something that I can attach or hang from the inside of the door. What do you think?

That could work.

If you use the bendable reptile vines, you can attach them with twist ties and then just un-twist the one end that would be blocking the plant and move the vine out of the way.

That could work.

If you use the bendable reptile vines, you can attach them with twist ties and then just un-twist the one end that would be blocking the plant and move the vine out of the way.

Good idea. I will do that. Do you most chameleons go near the bottom of their cages a lot? I caught mine there but, not to often.

No, they are mostly in the middle/top. Outside though I notice they will be towards the bottom more than inside due to the heat and trying to find the most shade.

Back
Top Bottom