235 miles, six hours of driving, to bring this guy home!

parisaurusrex

Worked a long day, then got in the car and drove for forever to pick up my guy! Got him from LegendaryChameleons, and I have to say.. I wanted to take all of his chams home! They were beautiful!
The little one I chose was darker, but when I got him home and opened his box he was sleeping, and holy crap! His resting colors are insane! Beautiful turquoise and yellows! That didn't last long, however, as I was disrupting his sleep yet again. The entire time he was scoping out his new home (taking forever to get off the stick he was on) he kept one eye on me. It was cute, and a little hilarious. One eye going crazy checking everything out, and the other dead-set on me.

Here he is! Its bed time for both of us lizards. Goodnight, prepare yourself for tons of photos of this handsome man of mine!

photo-1 by p.rexphotography, on Flickr

-As I'm typing this.. I can hear him rustle through the plants. Hope he gets comfy!

Shipping works great also lol but I guess it was less stressful on the chameleon and that is what matters. Hope you enjoy the heck out of him, he seems to have a great future ahead of himself with you!

Shipping works great also lol but I guess it was less stressful on the chameleon and that is what matters. Hope you enjoy the heck out of him, he seems to have a great future ahead of himself with you!

Shipping stressed me out! haha! And It cost me about the same in gas to get up there as it would to ship. So i figured I'd do us both a favor and skip the middle man.
I love him already!

Plus, you got to hand pick the one you want. You can't do that most of the time unless you are at a reptile show or live very close to a breeder.

He looks like he is only going to get even better! He is already beautiful.

Plus, you got to hand pick the one you want. You can't do that most of the time unless you are at a reptile show or live very close to a breeder.

He looks like he is only going to get even better! He is already beautiful.

Yep, and it was a hard decision!
Thanks, he's been pretty dark except when he's sleeping. Can't blame him for being a little stressed though.
Just had to snap a quick photograph, I couldn't help myself -

47 3E4A5025 by p.rexphotography, on Flickr

Thank you! He's a veiled! He's got gorgeous color, though! ;) I desperately want a panther.. but I need to move into a new house before I keep expanding my zoo!

He is a pretty little thing. I am glad you made the drive and got home with both of you safe. Maybe you should name him long haul.

He is a pretty little thing. I am glad you made the drive and got home with both of you safe. Maybe you should name him long haul.

The traffic and rain/wind storm with pitch dark curvy roads made it an interesting drive! So relieved no deer decided to make a break for it in front of me! Would have driven off into the abyss! :eek: ;)

im in seattle where is LegendaryChameleons? i did a google search but didnt see anything. Maybe im missing it! sorry to bring up a old thread.

im in seattle where is LegendaryChameleons? i did a google search but didnt see anything. Maybe im missing it! sorry to bring up a old thread.

He used to live on whidbey island! But when I met with him last month to get Ziggy he said he was moving down to cali! Sacramento area I believe. He is still selling/breeding as far as I know, Here is his profile on here

https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/legendarychameleons/

and here is the thread he posted that I got the zigster from -

https://www.chameleonforums.com/10-month-old-turquoise-male-veileds-120379/

Back
Top Bottom