• Votes: 6 10.2%

• Votes: 10 16.9%

• Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
This is the final poll in the development process for our 2022 calendar. It includes the top photos from each of the 6 main polls. An additional photo was added due to a tie in the panther category. All of these photos are excellent and choosing which to vote for will be difficult. Keep in mind that the winning photo will be the cover of our new calendar. One vote per member. I want to thank everyone for participating over the past couple weeks.

View Entries: Click Here

Rules
1. Vote for your favorite photo.
2. Site staff will make the final decision in case of a tie.
3. Voting deadline: Monday 11-1-2021

Last edited:
I can't even pretend to say that I struggled over this one. I mean I gotta go with my man lol.

surprise smile GIF

I use my calendar as a pet task tracker! Feeding days, when I do Reptivite, when I clean the guinea pig enclosure, and when I feed my local cat colony. But I don't keep the photo displayed because I figure that'll upset my chameleons. 😂 I still appreciate and look at them from time to time.

I use my calendar as a pet task tracker! Feeding days, when I do Reptivite, when I clean the guinea pig enclosure, and when I feed my local cat colony. But I don't keep the photo displayed because I figure that'll upset my chameleons. 😂 I still appreciate and look at them from time to time.
Beman is in my bedroom since I can control temps in there easier with the window air conditioner. So my office is all cham stuff and plants with a hamster that I never see. :LOL:

I really like #1, but after reading here & elsewhere umpteen godzillion times that chameleons should NOT have their eyes closed during the day... :cautious: Seems confusing.

Last edited:
I really like #1, but after reading here & elsewhere umpteen godzillion times that chameleons should have their eyes closed during the day... :cautious: Seems confusing.
What are you talking about? #1 as in Beman eating the hibiscus flower? LOL if your talking about that one... Look again his eyes are not closed they are looking into the flower because he was eating it.

What are you talking about? #1 as in Beman eating the hibiscus flower? LOL if your talking about that one... Look again his eyes are not closed they are looking into the flower because he was eating it.
My bad. Omitted the word 'NOT'. No secret my eyes are failing.

Back
Top Bottom