2020 Chameleon Calendar

After much consideration the set of calendar photos for 2020 has been chosen. This year the top two photos from each calendar poll received their own page. In addition to that, photos that ranked third and fourth place are at a minimum included in a collage page. There were many great entries and it's unfortunate how little room there is in a 12 month calendar. I want to sincerely thank everyone that submitted photos or took the time to vote. Further announcements about availability will be made soon.

Below are thumbs of the calendar pages. This is an initial draft and there could be minor changes over the next several days. For those not familiar with our previous calendars the three larger images represent collage pages.

0cover.jpg

1january.jpg

2february.jpg

3march.jpg

4april.jpg

5may.jpg

6june.jpg

7july.jpg

8august.jpg

9september.jpg

10october.jpg

11november.jpg

12december.jpg

13extra.jpg

14extra.jpg

Wasn’t expecting that at all, 3 pics is a win! I'm taking that cover from you next year James!

Congrats to all involved!

I only submitted 1 picture lol, and i have only entered i think one contest in the last year or two. So yes, you probably will haha. I'm not really into picture taking.

I think your egg photo was so cool and unique. You know what I think would make an interesting calendar idea one year? Make that egg photo like the cover or January, and then each month show chameleons of that age so 1 month old, 2, 3... I guess with different species that'd be somewhat difficult though.

I think your egg photo was so cool and unique. You know what I think would make an interesting calendar idea one year? Make that egg photo like the cover or January, and then each month show chameleons of that age so 1 month old, 2, 3... I guess with different species that'd be somewhat difficult though.
That is an awesome idea! While it would make for a cool calendar, it would also make a cool graphic showing the development of chams from hatchling to mature.

I only submitted 1 picture lol, and i have only entered i think one contest in the last year or two. So yes, you probably will haha. I'm not really into picture taking.

I've entered 4 contests, all in the last 4 months including the calendar. I've placed with 5 pics since then. (Yes im bragging, no shame here!)

make an interesting calendar idea one year? Make that egg photo like the cover or January, and then each month show chameleons of that age so 1 month old, 2, 3
Thank you. Your pic pops with all that yellow, mine is cool and all but yours grabs your eye and doesn't let go! Makes it much better for a cover.

Love the idea, even if my pic wasn't on the cover. Your right, probably have to be species specific though...

After much consideration the set of calendar photos for 2020 has been chosen. This year the top two photos from each calendar poll received their own page. In addition to that, photos that ranked third and fourth place are at a minimum included in a collage page. There were many great entries and it's unfortunate how little room there is in a 12 month calendar. I want to sincerely thank everyone that submitted photos or took the time to vote. Further announcements about availability will be made soon.

Below are thumbs of the calendar pages. This is an initial draft and there could be minor changes over the next several days. For those not familiar with our previous calendars the three larger images represent collage pages.

0cover.jpg

1january.jpg

2february.jpg

3march.jpg

4april.jpg

5may.jpg

6june.jpg

7july.jpg

8august.jpg

9september.jpg

10october.jpg

11november.jpg

12december.jpg

13extra.jpg

14extra.jpg
Thank you. Do you all know when we can preorder?

Back
Top Bottom