2020 Calendar Cover - Tie Breaker

2020 Calendar Cover - Tie Breaker

• Votes: 34 50.0%

• Votes: 34 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, if there's blowback over my story-time post maybe I should reconsider my Spicoli 2020 yard signs and Super PAC...
I think it’s highly inappropriate... your reply says that you did not even give my post the consideration it deserved. I was not making a joke but your reply being a joke says it all.

It’s voting for an image not a story!

78D17D09-5614-4059-B223-461FCCC52944.jpeg

We have another tie! :rolleyes: o_O

64 members participated in our short tiebreaker for the 2020 calendar cover and we still could not break the tie. Both photos are great and would make excellent covers, but unfortunately there can be only one.
We have decided to go with the Parson's Chameleon.

cover2.jpg

64 members participated in our short tiebreaker for the 2020 calendar cover and we still could not break the tie. Both photos are great and would make excellent covers, but unfortunately there can be only one.

View attachment 249289
I adore this photo and I am so happy it will be the cover. This is poster quality!

View attachment 249289

LOL! I had a feeling it was going to be a tie again, IDK why! Congrats to both!

I loved Spicoli's story and there has always been playful campaigning/banter on these threads. I like to believe people still vote they way they intended while enjoying the byplay. I know I do.
Congrats to both on your fantastic photos of beautiful chameleon's.
Actually I thought the rule was if there were two ties for first place the third place picture took the win.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I loved Spicoli's story and there has always been playful campaigning/banter on these threads. I like to believe people still vote they way they intended while enjoying the byplay. I know I do.
Congrats to both on your fantastic photos of beautiful chameleon's.
Actually I thought the rule was if there were two ties for first place the third place picture took the win.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Congrats Jill!! :LOL:

I thought WE were the WE.:confused::unsure:

This would be the equivalent of using judges to decide a tie. We discussed doing this after the initial vote, but wanted to give the community another chance to decide. When it ultimately came up even again, WE discussed the results and the pictures and came up with a winner. Unfortunately, there is a timeline for production of the calendars and sometimes the final swing votes need to be outside of the regular voting. Either picture would have been great for the cover, as shown by the votes, but there could be only one. Congrats to both, and thanks to the community for a very fun contest all around!

I can’t wait for the calendars!!!

Back
Top Bottom