2019 Supplement Schedule - Indoor Chams

mBuxx

Established Member
Hello all, I made this to help my son stay on track. Thought it may (or may not) come in handy to others.

Attachments

• Supplement Schedule.JPG
    Supplement Schedule.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 129
Depending on the type of chameleon this can definitely help young keepers stay on track! It could even be expanded as the chameleon gets older to track which days to feed the animal :).

Hello all, I made this to help my son stay on track. Thought it may (or may not) come in handy to others.

just wanted to spread the news, I was doing research when I first got my cham and I came across this video talking about a product called REPASHY - Calcium Plus - which was soecifically made to have the perfect ratios of dusting stuff (there’s more calcium than d3 etc...) and it has everything needed in one bottle where you just dust every other day and it makes the whole process easier! You may want to try it out as it has worked perfect for my cham!

just wanted to spread the news, I was doing research when I first got my cham and I came across this video talking about a product called REPASHY - Calcium Plus - which was soecifically made to have the perfect ratios of dusting stuff (there’s more calcium than d3 etc...) and it has everything needed in one bottle where you just dust every other day and it makes the whole process easier! You may want to try it out as it has worked perfect for my cham!

I do have minerall indoor, which I believe is very similar. I had a Cham about 15 years ago, and there’s just something old school about me that prefers the 3 step dusting method. I have read good things on both these products though!

Back
Top Bottom