It's calendar time! We are now accepting entries for the 2019 chameleon calendar. Last year the community submitted and voted on some beautiful photos and the results were fantastic. We are hoping to create an even better calendar this year and need everyone's help to make that happen.
It looks so awesome!!! I can't wait to get mine!! When can I buy a few???
Entry Deadline: September 3
View attachment 209163 View attachment 209162 View attachment 209164
- Only two entries per member.
- Anything less than 2300x1800 will not be considered. Larger images preferred.
- Landscape orientation. Maximum resolution. No Humans.
- Please try to avoid compression artifacts and pixelation.
- Minor post processing is allowed if natural look maintained.
- All legal terms from the photo contest apply.
- Text will be added to each calendar photo in order to identify the species and photographer. Chameleon names can also be added upon request.
- To help build a diverse calendar we will continue the process used last year and group entries into multiple categories. Some photo contest entries from the past will be included if needed. This means there will be multiple polls to determine the final content of the calendar. In addition to these categories there will also be a vote for the calendar cover.
The top three entries from the calendar cover vote will receive a free calendar. All proceeds originating from calendar sales will go towards the cost of maintaining Chameleon Forums.
How to Enter
Members must own the full rights to any photo they submit for consideration to the 2019 calendar. Please note the size and resolution requirements above. This year we will be accepting entries by email only. You must include your username in the email. So that you know the status of your entry we will reply to let you know your photo has been received. If you do not get this reply within a couple days then your entry was not received and you should contact us.
For the calendar we want natural looking high quality photos. Entries should be what one would expect from a store bought photo calendar. Veileds and panthers will probably be in the calendar a few times due to their captive populations. Keep in mind the calendar will try to show a variety of species. This means that entries representing more unique species will have a better chance of being included in the calendar. Previous photo contest entries that meet the calendar requirements may also be used. The rules and information listed here may change at any time.