• Votes: 15 29.4%

• Votes: 11 21.6%

• Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
The photos listed above have been selected as possible entries in our 2019 calendar. Please review each one carefully before voting and keep in mind that the most popular photos will be used in a wall calendar.

View Entries: click here

Multiple Choice - Choose your three favorite photos

Rules
1. Vote for your three favorite photos.

2. The 1st place photo will be included in the calendar. Others may be added as well.

3. Site staff will make the final decision in case of a tie.

4. Judges will be used if needed.

5. Voting deadline: Sunday 10-7-2018

Choose your favorite 3 photos :cool: :cool:

Thank you to everyone that submitted images. We received some great photos of beautiful veiled chameleons that are not represented in this poll due to issues such as spacing, focus, excessive cage screening, etc. Submitted photos not listed here may still be added to the calendar in one form or another.

Pick 3

Wow! These guys are gorgeous! Do you want us to vote in the comments here? Or is there a link to a voting page?

(Walks in).... (flashes shiny new Member status)... well I guess I’ve got some... (puts on sunglasses) ... voting to do ...

YEAAAAAAHHH!
How many trophy points were you at when you became a member? I want to know if I'm close, but it seems I have a bit to go judging by your trophies.

I just want to vote on these beautiful pics!!!

Also, what species is the 9th picture?

How many trophy points were you at when you became a member? I want to know if I'm close, but it seems I have a bit to go judging by your trophies.

Honestly, I just became a member today, so probably around 25 points or so?

As far as what species that cham is, my guess would be Meller's? But I honestly don't know either :wideyed:

You are showing as a member already so should be able to vote!

Back
Top Bottom