• Votes: 15 18.5%

• Votes: 12 14.8%

• Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
The photos listed above have been selected as candidates for our 2016 calendar cover. Please review each photo carefully and vote for the image you think will look best.

view entries: click here

view slideshow: click here

voting deadline: Sunday 10-11-2015

Brad, when will we be able to order one?

Once the cover vote is done, we will finalize the order of the winning photos, design any collage pages, make the final proof and send it to the printer. Every year we aim to have it in hand during the first couple of weeks of November and we will definitely make an announcement here and on our various social media pages when they are for sale.

We got some really great photos this year and I think people will be pleased with the final product. Thanks to all who submitted photos!

I can't see how to vote.

As of this writing Junior Members are not allowed to vote in the Photo Contest. We have this rule in place to curb people from making multiple profiles to either stack the vote for themselves or their friends. A combination of time, participation and reputation points will upgrade you from Junior Member to a regular Member quickly enough.

If you have any further questions about this topic; please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Trace

How many posts do I need to do because I would like to comment in classifieds and vote but I'm limited to the threads I post in due to the fact I get most of my answers off of the fb page chameleon central usa

How many posts do I need to do because I would like to comment in classifieds and vote but I'm limited to the threads I post in due to the fact I get most of my answers off of the fb page chameleon central usa

Well, you need to be more active here in order to participate. :) Simple solution.

Congratulations to Jannb :D

Her beautiful photo of a male veiled chameleon will be the cover of our 2016 chameleon calendar.

cover1.jpg

The other calendar pages will be announced Wednesday or Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, congrats! He's a beautiful cham, and that's a very lovely photo. I am very jealous of both :D

Brad - Don't forget! You promised to add the chameleon names to the photos this year!

Spike and I would like to express our thanks to everyone that voted for his photo. He was up against some stiff competition. This really means allot to me. Spike is a very special boy. He is Luie and Camille's grandson. Those of you that have been around awhile will remember Luie and Camille, my first veileds. Spike will be 4 years old in December and already starting to show signs of old age. :( It will be an honor for a photo of him to grace the cover of this years calendar. Thank you again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom