2015 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that our 2015 calendar is now available :D

calendar2015ad.jpg

This high quality wall calendar was a community effort that resulted in great success. I want to thank the hundreds of chameleon owners, photographers, and voting members that participated. Included are beautiful chameleon photos representing 10 unique species from 6 different genera. Calendar proceeds go towards the maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

Calendars are now listed in the bookstore and are available for immediate shipping.

The following 16 members have photos in the calendar:
Action Jackson, azrael, asongforyou, CANDYMAN, Chiichan, Dez, drcrossfire, jannb, lisagr07, kdc5019, NHenn, pigglett79, pogo, ponders, shaunaroxanne, Trace

Coupons!
This year eight of our awesome sponsors decided to participate. A one-time use coupon to each company will be included for free with the purchase of every calendar. The estimated total discount from all eight coupons exceeds $125 and covers feeders, supplies and of course chameleons. We offer a big thanks to the sponsors that participated this year and hope members enjoy the discounts.

2015_coupons1.png

Participating sponsors:
Coastal Silkworms
Aqua Zamp
Dr. O's Tie-Dyed Chameleons
Canvas Chameleons
AB Dragons
LLL Reptile
Ship Your Reptiles
Dragon Strand

Support Chameleon Forums and save throughout the year with the added coupons :)

Last edited:
All of the pictures are just amazing this year! If you haven't picked up one yet I highly recommend you jump on it so you can still enjoy Asongforyou's beautiful Nosy Faly for January :)

I'm enjoying my beautiful calendar and so are all my friends. :D

Gorgeous photos and Trace and Brad did an excellent job putting it together.

Back
Top Bottom