2012 Reptile Super Show - Pomona

I wish I could go to that one but it's too far away from me. So I'm gonna wait till it comes back in Pomona.

We are going next year. We already have a vacation planned for this year. Dr. Alfonso is there.....maybe he'll make some pictures. :)

I could have been in and out of the show today in 20 min. What a disappointment! Nothing to be jealous of for those that couldnt go. Like Rob said, the Pomona show is better.

I went there at 15 minutes after opening; there was a line a block and a half long to get inside! Needless to say, I will be going on Sunday.

I went there at 15 minutes after opening; there was a line a block and a half long to get inside! Needless to say, I will be going on Sunday.

That line was long an it stayed long it was a bust sat show for sure, had a good time didnt find anything i couldnt live without though, ill be at pomona at ryans booth another 2 months be alot more falys ready for that show..

I dont know, did you see Linda's Brady's? Will post some pics later...however her daughter who agreed to let me shoot some photos of them I guess thought I was taking too many and shut the door:eek::rolleyes:
I got meds from Dr Alfanso and some supplies...and picked up a couple things;)

There were WAY too many people for my liking...at times it was really hard to move...left for a few hrs and came back after it died down.

563465_10150870894696895_937077994_n.jpg

293274_10150870889791895_2057417580_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i saw them real cool linda has some cool quads too, i forgot to mention it was great to see everyone again an see yall at pomona..

Made it to the San Diego show and it was packed! I think they need a bigger venue and more marketing. I drive all around San Diego every day and all I saw was 1 billboard. The only other way I knew about it was from this forum. So I think more marketing will bring more people for the vendors and a bigger venue for more space. Just my thoughts, Anyways Ill post a couple of pics.
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 207
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 171
Damn, I live like 15 mins away from this one. I don't want to pay to get in though. Are they giving out free stuff atleast?

Back
Top Bottom