2011 Chameleon Calendar

Voting ends Friday for all categories. Please find some extra time to vote for your favorite photos.

A poll for calendar cover will begin this weekend and last for a few days.

The polls have closed. We had six polls and the winning photo from each will, barring any unforeseen issues, have their own page in the calendar. Voting for calendar cover will begin tomorrow.

Ok, and that covers half of a 12 months year (which is the case of next year as far as i know!). So what will be the other 6 pictures?

Ok, and that covers half of a 12 months year (which is the case of next year as far as i know!). So what will be the other 6 pictures?

I'll decide on the other pages over the next few days. Some will come from the polls that just closed. There may be a collage page or two that uses images that otherwise were too small for a full calendar page.

2011 Chameleon Calendar Preview

I'm proud to present our 2011 chameleon calendar :D
This was a community effort where hundreds of people over the past year participated in different ways. The calendar includes beautiful photos from 18 different members, 11 unique species, and 7 separate genera. All proceeds go towards the maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

calendar2011.jpg

quality 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper
attractive wire-o bound binding

The calendar will be added to the bookstore later this week along with pricing and shipping details. An official announcement will also be made.

Cover: jannb
January: crapwhereaminow
February: royden
March: Peter Kraemer
April: lbesok, morpheon, reptimom, bridgofaith
May: jannb
June: Todnedo
July: Peter Kraemer
August: jannb, holmesese, hecticz, sandrachameleon
September: bridgofaith
October: eisentrauti
November: Fool2think
December: Trace, Jono, Montium, fidel

Great job Brad and everyone else who contributed to the calendar by any means! :) I am eager to buy this calendar!!

Seems that this calendar has a bit of a family theme!! Luie, Camille, Luca and Jasper!!! Maybe next year there will be a few more L&C babies!!

To have a credible photo....you need a photo editing software....a camera no matter how fancy cannot produce the natural color of a chameleon in real life...all of these photos were set up with great lighting and care to color and enviorment....these are awsome.

Back
Top Bottom