Votes: 34 8.2%

Votes: 24 5.8%

Votes: 14 3.4%

Votes: 16 3.8%

Votes: 12 2.9%

Votes: 53 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm not going to lie i voted for janns parsons padre and you all know you did too. so screw your people have feelings boo hoo freaking hippies go hug a tree!!!

i'm not going to lie i voted for janns parsons padre and you all know you did too. so screw your people have feelings boo hoo freaking hippies go hug a tree!!!

Lol, I only voted for it because that's probably the only time you will ever see a picture like that.

Lol, I only voted for it because that's probably the only time you will ever see a picture like that.

I know right chuck and another member on here has some beautiful parsons too. one day i'll save enough to get one or not depending on what video games are coming out soon!!!

hey thats no fair jann gots two pics up and parsons should not be allowed up for votes its just unfair that only a few have them and you know they will always win!!!:(:(:(:mad::cool:

no offence, but aren't you kinda contradicting yourself??? :confused::confused:

When I tried to enter the competition a while ago, I think maybe my image was too large or something. I'll have to have a look into that, I wanna plaaaay! lol

The competition is open to all members regardless of what country they live in. I have a pic in the final this month! You can enter, but can't vote until you make a certain number of posts - can't remember how many it is now though. Some months there is a theme too but that wil be in the details when the new comp starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoj
New to Chameleon Forum.. How do I vote? It says vote now but when I click the link it just takes me here to where all these posts are and to show what the prizes are.:confused:

New to Chameleon Forum.. How do I vote? It says vote now but when I click the link it just takes me here to where all these posts are and to show what the prizes are.:confused:

you may be to new of a member as well, keep posting and soon you will be a member and able to vote :)

The Results

trophy.gif
2011 Best Photo

1st: pachecoss
2nd: Trace
3rd: Jannb

Back
Top Bottom