2010 Chameleon Calendar

I sent them for the 3rd time just now.

I don't understand why you are not recieving them?

They are large files 7-10MBs per photo. That would be best for editing, resizing...etc.

I hope you recieve them, there are some good shots.

-Jay

Brad, where you able to resize mine? I could not find a single file in my pics that met the requirements.
I have photoshop so resizing is not a problem. However, I can't guarantee the quality. When you change the size of a jpg you lose quality.

I sent them for the 3rd time just now.

I don't understand why you are not recieving them?

They are large files 7-10MBs per photo. That would be best for editing, resizing...etc.

I hope you recieve them, there are some good shots.

-Jay
I received your images. The problem is that you are not receiving my confirmation emails. Yahoo is total $%#$%@. Check your spam folder.

I will begin organizing the calendar tomorrow afternoon. If you missed the entry deadline and would like to submit a photo, you may do so up until tomorrow afternoon.

Yes. I'm going to break them up into categories and then have the community vote. Very similar to what we did last year.

preview

Calendars will be available in the bookstore next week and I'll make an official announcement at that time. Congratulations to the winners and a big thanks to everyone who entered a photo and/or voted for the various categories. I think we have put together some beautiful photos. Like last year, the calendar is the work of our chameleon community and not the product of a professional photographer. Proceeds go towards the maintenance of Chameleon Forums and helps to ensure the longevity of the website.
Preview: 2010 Chameleon Calendar

Cover: Malicious
January: Justin Carl
February: Ben
March: Vibrant Chameleons
April: reptimom, Silverdusk, Malicious
May: jannb
June: Trace
July: ChrisnLisa
August: PetNcs, Todnedo, daen, Karen
September: jannb
October: reptimom
November: lizbesok
December: SoCaliSon, PardalisGirl, toddmkeller, PetNcs

I love the new calendar!!!!!!!!!! It is going to be AWESOME!! I cannot believe that 3 of my chams made it into the calendar! It makes a Reptimom proud!!

Back
Top Bottom