:D Best Photo 2009
:D
view entries
trophy.gif
Best of 2009

1st place: Chameleon Bookstore $25 Gift Certificate
giftcertificate.gif

How to enter the contest:
This contest consists only of our 2009 first place winners.

Rules:
Click here to access the contest rules.

Dates:
entry deadline: 2009
voting: January 11 - January 31
contest results will be announced on February 2 2010

Note:
This contest will not implement the entry reduction phase used in our monthly contests.

Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

hard to choose as always :) finally my vote went to the not the most colorful cham but worth the best photography.

hard to choose as always :) finally my vote went to the not the most colorful cham but worth the best photography.

same here. i picked the one that really looked it was outside and the one were you cant see the screen of the chameleons cage. They were all good though

Every month is beautiful and it was a hard choice but I chose November...that Panther is absolutely beautiful and I love the expression on his face, it really captured the character of him

I voted for Jann's Veiled. Not only for the excellent photography, but I think she deserves the prize money!

-Steve

You can't vote if you are a junior memeber. It's done that way to prevent people from making a bunch of random accounts to vote for themselves.

I seem to be having a small problem with the poll? It said I voted already - though I never did? Or is it closed already? My vote goes to December - the cute little guy with the long nose. I love his pose, and coloration, it's a beautiful picture, and specimen. Oh nevermind, just saw the junior member post - another horrifying sign that I am up to early ;) Such great pictures though, I wonder who's going to win!

Jayda, because you are a junior member you can not post. This is to prevent people from creating accounts and cheating in the contest.

D'oh! I skipped over a sentence there. Haha, I see you got it now. :eek:

Good luck everyone!!!!

Back
Top Bottom