200 dollars, what to buy?

Marty Robins

Hello all again! As some may know im very new to the chameleon world and Im working on getting the setup for my first chameleon!! But! I have right now about 200 dollars (196 to be exact) And what all should I focus on right now? I know a 24x24x48 cage is 1st on the list, but anything else?

Hello all again! As some may know im very new to the chameleon world and Im working on getting the setup for my first chameleon!! But! I have right now about 200 dollars (196 to be exact) And what all should I focus on right now? I know a 24x24x48 cage is 1st on the list, but anything else?
I would look into the dragon strand ledges. They helped me a ton! It gave me great options for where to place my branches. Also as @JoXie411 said, I would do lights next. I know the dragon strand ledges are expensive but it’s a great buy! I don’t regret mine at all.

Lights!!!!!!!! Hoya orchid, pothos plants, cut some oak tree branches & manzanita, zip tie them together, put plants in, add light on top. mister is optional ..blammo!! Good to go

Would this be a good deal for me to buy?

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-06-04 194837.png
    Annotation 2020-06-04 194837.png
    125 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom