2 yr old male veiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzalez6115

i have a male veiled about 12" or so and very hearty. recently i jsut dont have time or the money to care for him and im looking for someone witha good home for him to go to. i've had him since he was about 3 mo old and have loved him very much, but i jsut can't take care of him anymore. i have a 30"w x 24"d x 52" t cage with window screen on the sides. i made it last summer out of pine and is stained and polyurethaned. im hoping to sell it all together so its less mess for me. im asking for $350 or best offer for the chameleon and 1 spotlight and 1 24" fluorescent tube light. all that needs work is the drainage which right now is a storage tub that i cut up and put 2 holes in witha bucket underneath. it leakes a bit but it can be improved. i will include the fake plants int he cage but i'de rather keep the 2 real pothos. also includes a flukers hydrotherm and another indoor/outdoor thermometer i used for basking temp. and my custom dripper which holds about 3/4 gal witha brass needle valve on the bottom and you just put 1/4" tubing in it. send me messages for pictures or i'll try to upload them to here. i would prefer pick up otherwise it would be very expensive to ship the cage and chameleon. please e-mail me with any questions. thanks everyone

Last edited:
am i asking too much or sumthin? i thought i'de at least have someone interested. i will consider al reasonable offers. just let me know

Alot of it is that it is hard to find cham people that are local to you... Unless you are in FL, or CA :p. . . If you are willing to ship just the chameleon and put the cage on craigs list or something I am sure you will get a nibble or two. Also, the more pictures the better.

is anyone interested yet? it would be possible to deliver or meet halfway for people close to me. like MN or IL or even Iowa i will be traveling to minneapolis in mid feb. if anyone there is interested. it would only be about $50 or so extra just for gas. AND I AM STILL ACCEPTING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.

ok i really want to get him in a better home before summer. with colleg coming up soon i won't be able to take care of him. i am considering shipping him. he will be $175 plus wahtever overnite will cost. im just worried about the stress he will endure, that's why i didn't want to ship him. thanks

well the best price i can find on shipping is about $70 for overnite. but i may be able to knock another couple bucks off the price.

Last edited:
ok $200 shipping included. shipping is about $70 sot aht would be about $130 for the cham itself. i want this guy in a good home. thanks all

ahaha now thats a deal buddie! im glad you are taking your time though to find him a good home , i dont blame you id be phoning the ppl i sold him to and i would be asking how he is doing and stuff ahah its just the way i am , ahah but hope you get ride of him soon someone will jump on this STEAL OF A DEAL!

??

how dose he handel, and can u post some pics up of u holding him, and what would be the final price for ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom