2 clutches hatching today

yeah.... the hardest part is acclimating to one income when all the bills were split.... and of course nerve racking replay of events of where were the signs of love lost or seperation... everything will always work out...there is always somebody for everybody... strange thing is I found is the most vulnerable a man will ever be is single...because a girl/woman is so influential....

yeah.... the hardest part is acclimating to one income when all the bills were split.... and of course nerve racking replay of events of where were the signs of love lost or seperation... everything will always work out...there is always somebody for everybody... strange thing is I found is the most vulnerable a man will ever be is single...because a girl/woman is so influential....

Keep your chin up. Go for a fishing trip with your boys and bring some excitement back into your life. Only you can prevent forest fires within your own. I hope today is a little easier than yesterday for you.

I don’t know about that. When I split with my husband, I rediscovered myself and the things that bring me happiness. I also discovered new things (like chameleons) and my once stagnant growth was renewed. So Salty, sit around and mourn or mope as you need and then make a plan to rediscover yourself as a new man.

thx for the positive reinforcement!! I'm doing pretty well, my guys at work are extremely supportive, they bullshit me all day then I get to yell at them... lol... I have no filter.... my stepdaughter hated me to no end.... 15 going on 40... her mom my ex took the kids and left... she said she was doing me a favor.... she was... kids nowadays run the house...no discipline.... I was not raised that way..

on the flip side...I was given a clutch of eggs by 2 breeders in the general area because they said I do a good job with the chameleon thing.. they want me to raise them for them for compensation in return.. so I guess I'm not out of chameleon raising & breeding... just on a much smaller scale... I enjoy them, and care for them

on the flip side...I was given a clutch of eggs by 2 breeders in the general area because they said I do a good job with the chameleon thing.. they want me to raise them for them for compensation in return.. so I guess I'm not out of chameleon raising & breeding... just on a much smaller scale... I enjoy them, and care for them

It's awesome that you are able to do something you enjoy during a difficult time in your life. I hope that everything works out well for you.

thx for the positive reinforcement!! I'm doing pretty well, my guys at work are extremely supportive, they bullshit me all day then I get to yell at them... lol... I have no filter.... my stepdaughter hated me to no end.... 15 going on 40... her mom my ex took the kids and left... she said she was doing me a favor.... she was... kids nowadays run the house...no discipline.... I was not raised that way..

oh i know the feeling. My daughter, i dont call her my step daughter, shes 4 and runs the house already. God have mercy!

Back
Top Bottom