2 boys right?

Thanks ferret! I will certainty make these changes first thing tomorrow. Thank you guys so much for all your help!

Well I made those changes today and it did bring the temps down a bit. I also placed a few ice cubes in the enclosure and your right they did seem to gravitate towards those areas still staying as far away from each other as possible lol.

I did talk to Underground Reptiles today too and after a few emails back and forth he is going to give me a male Jacksons chameleon for free and $10 off the shipping price. So all I will be paying is the $35 to ship it.

Yes, I told him the only thing he had listed on his site I would be interested in was the male Jacksons or a Carpet Cham. I just hope he comes in good health other then needing a fecal.

I don't know and he didn't even offer. He said they get mixed lots and try not to label them since they do not always know which species is which, so I'm sure they would have a really hard time telling the sex. I know Jacksons are super easy to sex due to their horns so it shouldn't be a problem this time lol.

Edit: Mixed lots of pygmys, not chams in general

Would it even be possible to house females in with these guys? The goal in getting pygmys was going to be for me to try my hand at breeding. I have breed other reptiles but never chams and thought this would be a starting point. But now I fear there isn't enough room to add females too. Which is really no biggie, it was going to be purely for the experience anyway.

Back
Top Bottom