2-3 questions about humidity-probe etc

takisxx

Hello everyone.i have 6 months old male veiled cham.I live in greece and the humidity here is up to 70-80 from the morning till night.should i mist him(i mean its must?)or no? For watter i have a driper.the other question is about temp probe. Probe is under the branch of hes basking spot.when i mist,water goes to it so humidity goes to 100%. How can i dont mist it?i mean its so difficult cuz when i spray water goes everywhere.
Ps i will buy dehumidifier soon.

Hello everyone.i have 6 months old male veiled cham.I live in greece and the humidity here is up to 70-80 from the morning till night.should i mist him(i mean its must?)or no? For watter i have a driper.the other question is about temp probe. Probe is under the branch of hes basking spot.when i mist,water goes to it so humidity goes to 100%. How can i dont mist it?i mean its so difficult cuz when i spray water goes everywhere.
Yassou! You’ll still need to provide drinking water, either through misting or a dripper. Does your chameleon seem to prefer one over the other? That is pretty high daytime humidity for a veiled. Just make sure you have plenty of ventilation for him to help counter the humidity level and keep your basking temps no higher than 26c.

You mean humidity probe right ? You have solid enclosure is that right

Yassou! You’ll still need to provide drinking water, either through misting or a dripper. Does your chameleon seem to prefer one over the other? That is pretty high daytime humidity for a veiled. Just make sure you have plenty of ventilation for him to help counter the humidity level and keep your basking temps no higher than 26c.

Yes i provide him water via driper and i open it 2 times a day for 20 minutes!only 26 c on basking spot?

Hi is that in your home or enclosure. I suppose home as mine is 43 at present.

Hi.at my home and enclosure 2...

You mean humidity probe right ? You have solid enclosure is that right
yeah i mean humidity-temp probe,thats my enclosure

Attachments

• IMG_20201220_171707.jpg
    IMG_20201220_171707.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 52
Thats the temp-humidity probe spot.

Attachments

• IMG_20210113_072750.jpg
    IMG_20210113_072750.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 50
  • 16105157588565934072313303884338.jpg
    16105157588565934072313303884338.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 58
So when i mist the enclosure i mist the temp-humidity probe with it.so humidity goes to 100% and thats unreal... Thats why i ask about probes placement

Back
Top Bottom