18’’ x 18” x 48” cage?

I want to get a bigger cage for my male Jackson’s chameleon, but I can’t find one that is 18”x18”x48”. There are plenty of 24”x 24”x 48” cages, but if I get one of those I will have to get a bigger drip tray and a wider table to put it on. Does anyone know where I can buy one that is the size I’m looking for?

my first for my female panther is 18x18x36, now i am in the process to builds 24x24x48 for the male

you buy the 8' bar and you buy the corner, assemble and put the screen, repeat 4 times. build the top and bottom, and start customizing the door, use metal screw

take about 3-4 hours

When the need of a bigger drip tray and a wider table are the only problems you face when u would give your Cham a better life I would take that problems tho.
Just give your Cham the bigger cage

I'm sorry for not clarifying earlier, but my cage is 18" x 18" x 36". That is within the recommended enclosure size range for an adult Jackson's chameleon. However, as KeopiCat said, bigger is always better with chameleons and I wanted to get a bigger cage. I don't want to get a wider cage because if I did, I would practically have to replace my whole chameleon setup. New table-$120(It's a nice table), new drip tray-$40, larger dragon ledges-$40, not to mention the price of the cage itself. I am planning to buy two 18" x 18" x 24" cages and connect them. Thanks for all the great ideas!

Back
Top Bottom