Hello, I have 15 months old veiled cham. Since i got him (November 2018) she never laid eggs. I was at vat before 1 month, they made x-ray and said "there are no eggs in her" Could that be possible ? She had laying bin for 2 months in her enclouser, then i bought big trash can for bin.
- Your Chameleon - Veiled, female, 15 months old. In my care for 8 months
- Handling - Very rare. I started to handle her for 15 mins every sunday for "sun baths"
- Feeding - Mainly cricets. Sometimes super worms, dubias, flies. 7-8 cricets per day, 4 times per week. Gut-loading with sweet potato, lettuce, carrots, apples.
- Supplements - Exo Terra calcium without d3 on every feeding. Terra Fauna Minerals once every 2 weeks. Drago-Vit calcium with D3 once every 2 weeks.
- Watering - Automatic misting system, turning on 09;00; 12;00; 15;00 for 2 mins. 18;00 for 5 mins. Also hand misting. Never seen her drinking from leafs.
- Fecal Description - Dark brown, with yellowish. Never tested
- History - No
- Cage Type - Screen cage, 500x400x1100mm
- Lighting - UVB Exo Terra Repti Glo 5.0 ( Will be replaced soon with Arcadia T8 5.0%). Halogen bulb 40W. Turning on at 07;30 to 19;30
- Temperature - Basking spot 31C - floor 22C. Lowest overnigh temp:17-20C. I have 2 termometers.
- Humidity - 50 per day, 70-80 per night.
- Plants - Ficus Benjamina, Umbrella plant and some fake plants.
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? In living room, high traffic area. No fans, vents etc. Top of the cage is at 2,2m.
- Location - Sofia, Bulgaria