15-16 months and soooo strong!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
So I got some pics last night and this morning of Beman. He was actually quite the happy boy yesterday. He is finishing his shed. But I am posting because it blows my mind how strong he is now at 15-16 months old. The strength of his grip has always been intense but his tail strength now is baffling to me.

Here is my handsome boy this morning just waking up and doing his puff and stretch on his way up to his basking spot. In the other two pics he was looking at his cage lol. But check out how strong he is grabbing with tail and feet. Totally nuts.

10-11-19_4.jpg

10-11-19_2.jpg

10-11-19_1.jpg

So I got some pics last night and this morning of Beman. He was actually quite the happy boy yesterday. He is finishing his shed. But I am posting because it blows my mind how strong he is now at 15-16 months old. The strength of his grip has always been intense but his tail strength now is baffling to me.

Here is my handsome boy this morning just waking up and doing his puff and stretch on his way up to his basking spot. In the other two pics he was looking at his cage lol. But check out how strong he is grabbing with tail and feet. Totally nuts.

View attachment 248328

View attachment 248326

View attachment 248327
they can have a demonic grip. Mine sinks his nails in my skin. Love your short nails Girl!!

they can have a demonic grip. Mine sinks his nails in my skin. Love your short nails Girl!!
Omg his grip is horrendous! He has drawn blood a few times. I have gotten used to that the last 6 months but I was sooooo shocked at how strong his tail was as he was holding on with it. and thank you lol.

Looking awesome, I'm sure he is very happy now that he has lights again.
He is! he was soooo angry yesterday morning and confused at first. I had to gently coax him out of his sleeping spot and get him up into his basking lights because he refused to move for 2 hours. Today he went right up to bask. But I think he was really cold from not having the heat or lights for 24 hours. :(

Omg his grip is horrendous! He has drawn blood a few times. I have gotten used to that the last 6 months but I was sooooo shocked at how strong his tail was as he was holding on with it. and thank you lol.

Dude the tail is insanely strong! Mona is such a wee babe but her grip is still strong. Every time she grips my little finger I want to cry it's so freaking cuuuuuuute.

He's such a handsome boy, Becca!!! :love:

I really want me a veiled. I love Panthers, but I don't know - I love that sass and those beautiful greens and yellows!! Heck, I'm eyeing up some Nosy Mitsio boys right now, just cause I love that green-yellow color palette! The urge to get a baby right now is crazy. Scaley baby fever! I'd better avoid pet stores right now... I feel I'd end up making an impulse buy. :rolleyes:

He's such a handsome boy, Becca!!! :love:

I really want me a veiled. I love Panthers, but I don't know - I love that sass and those beautiful greens and yellows!! Heck, I'm eyeing up some Nosy Mitsio boys right now, just cause I love that green-yellow color palette! The urge to get a baby right now is crazy. Scaley baby fever! I'd better avoid pet stores right now... I feel I'd end up making an impulse buy. :rolleyes:
Yeah he was having a non sass day and was just happy to have food and heat back. That was late in the afternoon after he ate and finally warmed back up. So he was more accepting of my handling him lol.

Baby fever :hilarious: You will end up with another panther I am sure of it!

I can remember a few trips to the vet, i just took what ever stick the tail was wrapped around with the chameleon, it wasnt worth the fight :)

Truth! When Lily has her tail around something, the struggle is over. She wins. My strategy now is to intercept her tail and "trick" her into grabbing me instead! :LOL:

Yeah he was having a non sass day and was just happy to have food and heat back. That was late in the afternoon after he ate and finally warmed back up. So he was more accepting of my handling him lol.

Baby fever :hilarious: You will end up with another panther I am sure of it!

Oh, I'll end up with another cham one way or another! We'll see what I end up with. I kinda want a little female veiled, now! :p

Back
Top Bottom