100 Posts!

PattyCake

This is my 100th post! Yay! Been on this forum for about 3/4 of a month and I am loving it. I am also loving the help and knowledge members have given me. Thanks to all who to took the time to read this and for being great people all in all!:D

this forum is great, pretty much the only place where people share their knowledge just because they want to and they want everyone's chams to be happy and well cared for :) i love it here as well!!
:D you're pretty darn great yourself PattyCake!! haha

this forum is great, pretty much the only place where people share their knowledge just because they want to and they want everyone's chams to be happy and well cared for :) i love it here as well!!
:D you're pretty darn great yourself PattyCake!! haha

I think this is an amazing forum too. And thanks for calling me great!

And thanks for calling me great!

no problem ;)
i think its neat how the community on here is so open with their experience and information im a member of a ball python forum and a lot of the people on there are very mean and dont want to share info, mainly are on there just to bs like its facebook i dont understand it.. yet another reason why i love this place!!!

Congrats on 100! I remember when I came on here about three years ago and I could not believe the people that had like 4,000 posts and here I am with over 11,000! They add up very quickly!!!

Like Carol said wait a few months when you have 1,000!!!! When I joined the forum i racked up 1,000 posts in about 3 months or so :) Then I took a leave of absence from forum and I've already done 100 posts this month! Its addicting and helping people really racks it up :) Congrats on 100 though!

i agree the forums have been awesome, i had my 100th post earlier today, i was gonna make a thread for it and do it when i got my pygmy but that may take awhile and i couldnt resist the forums :D

Congrats on 100! I remember when I came on here about three years ago and I could not believe the people that had like 4,000 posts and here I am with over 11,000! They add up very quickly!!!

I know what youre saying! I still look at members like u and I am like :eek: at the number of posts you have. Again :eek:

Back
Top Bottom