1 year on YouTube -- THANK YOU!

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Hi cham fam :)

Today marks one year since I posted my first video on YouTube. I wanted to say thank you for the constructive criticism, knowledge, and support as I try to figure out this YouTube thing. I wanted to help more people and chameleons than just on the forums, saw a gap in video content, and thought "Hey I could do that". Fast forward a year later and I have over 50 videos, over 250k views, and lots of chameleon lives saved, and I couldn't have done it without this great community ♥

I'll be going live on YouTube later today (6:30pm EST) so feel free to stop by and say hi and maybe help answer some chameleon questions in the chat:

Congrats on the anniversary! I dont think people realize how many hours (days!) of work go into these videos. I went to school for it, and make videos for work and ... its a monumental task at times. I have wanted to start them for plants and cham projects, but its overwhelming to even think about!

So kudos to you for doing it, and doing it very well! Keep it going!!

Congrats on the anniversary! I dont think people realize how many hours (days!) of work go into these videos. I went to school for it, and make videos for work and ... its a monumental task at times. I have wanted to start them for plants and cham projects, but its overwhelming to even think about!

So kudos to you for doing it, and doing it very well! Keep it going!!
Thank you!! Yes... many.... many... many hours haha

Congrats on the anniversary! With perhaps most people preferring to see the movie rather than read the book, it’s invaluable to have your videos. Appreciate all of your hard work, time and skill in making your videos. ?

Thanks for making videos! I’ve been preparing to purchase my first chameleon and used many sources, including you, to ensure success. Thank-you!!!

the live q and a was a lot of fun. I hope you do another one soon. I live for your videos as I want to consume as much chameleon content as possible.

Congrats on the anniversary! With perhaps most people preferring to see the movie rather than read the book, it’s invaluable to have your videos. Appreciate all of your hard work, time and skill in making your videos. ?
But everyone knows the book is better than the movie ;) Thank you for the kind words!
Thanks for making videos! I’ve been preparing to purchase my first chameleon and used many sources, including you, to ensure success. Thank-you!!!
You are very welcome! The Cham Forums are awesome along with Chameleon Academy. That's where I got started.
the live q and a was a lot of fun. I hope you do another one soon. I live for your videos as I want to consume as much chameleon content as possible.
Thanks for tuning in -- Glad you enjoyed it!

I started watching your channel before joining the forum and honestly when my baby jacksons were born i wanted to call one neptune after your panther chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom