1 last opinion before the vets please...

StickyPad

Stickypad is going to the vets in a few days, she has an appointment. Has anyone else got any opinions on these bumps on her side, they just came this morning. I will post a picture of her last night when she was fine, too. I will keep you updated! :)
P.S. last night she looked like her stomach was sunken a bit...

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 152
im hoping that moss isnt what your expecting her to dig and lay in? please refer to my post on your other thread i just made

I am not sure which bumps you mean. The pictures are maybe not very clear but I can not see bumps which are a worry.
The moss that has recently appeared is not a good idea in any circumstances really. Where did you get the idea for this from?
I am really trying to not be mean. This forum is very good and helpful. A vet who can see in real life is 100000000000 times better tho so it is good you have an appointment. Why is so long till the appt. though? did you not tell the vt how long this problem has been? this is **maybe** an emergency
I am glad you will still keep us updated even tho i have been a bit harsh to you :)

Last edited:
Hi:)
I'm sorry your having troubles with your girl.
Unfortunately, I don't have experience with girls to offer you help. Is there any way you can move your apt up?
I would get rid of the moss. She won't lay in that and it is an impaction hazard. If you PM one of the mods or jannb or sandrachameleon, they have great laying bin info.

Anyways..I hope that helped a little :eek: good luck at the vet!!

I really do not think your chameleon is gravid. She is not particularly big, nor is she sporting normal gravid colours. Unfortunately on forums like these not everybody giving recommendations is truly experienced. They see a fat chameleon and just assume it’s gravid. The stress of being placed in a small egg laying chamber for so long (3 weeks now right?) has perhaps had ill effects on her health. I would still take StickyPad to a vet anyways (I could be wrong as well) as it will give you some answers once and for all.

I really do not think your chameleon is gravid. She is not particularly big, nor is she sporting normal gravid colours. Unfortunately on forums like these not everybody giving recommendations is truly experienced. They see a fat chameleon and just assume it’s gravid. The stress of being placed in a small egg laying chamber for so long (3 weeks now right?) has perhaps had ill effects on her health. I would still take StickyPad to a vet anyways (I could be wrong as well) as it will give you some answers once and for all.

of coarse i have told her that maybe is not gravid. chameleon has apparently been mated now as well though. you are right this is maybe all about nothing but vet is needed now anyway. no experience and trying to breed is very very silly for all this reason.

Back
Top Bottom