1.1 Kinyongia tavetana

Those are the prettiest tav's Ive ever seen. Ive never seen any with that much red around the face and on the rostrum. All the ones Ive seen were mostly green and shdes of brown and white. Really beautiful animals man...

Those are the prettiest tav's Ive ever seen. Ive never seen any with that much red around the face and on the rostrum. All the ones Ive seen were mostly green and shdes of brown and white. Really beautiful animals man...

My guys were always pissed off when taking pics or when I was even just around. One reason I like the species so much:D They would show quite a bit of color also when relaxed especially in the face. Yellows, purples, reds and blues. They are a lot more colorful than most think!!!

Thanks for the update, GmbH!!! Very nice pair. Any breeding yet?

My guys were always pissed off when taking pics or when I was even just around. One reason I like the species so much:D They would show quite a bit of color also when relaxed especially in the face. Yellows, purples, reds and blues. They are a lot more colorful than most think!!!

Thanks for the update, GmbH!!! Very nice pair. Any breeding yet?

Damn Jared your gonna have to start finding those chams some bf's & gf's thats why theyre so po'd all the time. ;)

GmbH thanks for the new pictures, I am your new best friend. I love my tavs so much but your pair has the better male. My female is as excellent as yours, but your male has more colors. I will try to get pictures of my pair and post them here tomorrow.

GmbH thanks for the new pictures, I am your new best friend. I love my tavs so much but your pair has the better male. My female is as excellent as yours, but your male has more colors. I will try to get pictures of my pair and post them here tomorrow.

Still waiting:D

Still waiting:D

I know it is an old picture but did you see my new avatar?? She must count for something. I will try again tomorrow, I rarely got to see mickey today. forget taking his picture.

Todays pictures:

Female waking up
5413418832_55df35b670_b.jpg

after having her picture taken- like the color change?
5413421264_47b7340ba0_b.jpg

Pictures of Mickeys cage - you find him Jared & yes he is in there

5412811451_e332685bae_b.jpg

5413420316_46c979dfe3_b.jpg

5412811747_04440e1f5e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom