1.0 Adult Veiled, needs a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintJimmy

Avid Member
you can click the blue text for links to pictures and other information.

I'm going away to college soon, and I need someone to take my veiled. I just need him to go to somebody who knows how to care for him. I've tried facebook with little to no response.

His name is Patch, but I don't care what you call him if you decide to keep him. He is an adult male, good health, and I got him originally from LLLreptile at the pomona reptile show last year. Not sure of his exact age.

What I'd be looking to get relocated/what I will/may include: chameleon, screen cage, lighting, possibly the mistking (not sure if i really want to give this away since it was expensive, maybe we can negotiate), and the things inside the cage (a hygrometer/thermo, a parrot seed cup, the ficus tree inside the cage, a few bendy branches, the real sticks inside).

What I won't be including: the cage stand / drainage system for sure. It cost several hundreds of dollars and weeks of work to hand make with my father, the thing has sentimental value and could be used again after I get out from college.

I live in LA COUNTY. I would need someone to pick all this equipment and animal up, seeing as I am willing to rehome him for free. You would not be "buying" a chameleon, you are taking him into a new home. Please help me find a home for my chameleon. Thank you. If you know anyone else who has the resources to take him and all his equipment I've stated for free, link them to this thread and have them PM me here or on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom