Great!! We got a fecal but haven’t got anything back yet. The vet said she looks good still needs to gradually gain weight. Her eyes are great and almost normal. No more drops. We are going to call them if anything bad happened or changes
I love her. I kinda think her nose looks I’m some white is coming out but it could be shed. I learned that if I go slow I can easily take her in and out of her enclosure without her being extremely mad. If I go super fast she gets scared
Hey guys Marge’s grow light broke and I forgot which one to use but would this work? I think it’s the same one I had before. Also could a whites tree frog also use it? I used my spare for Marge so now they don’t have one
Her nose looks a little clogged but I could be wrong. I think it was just shed. She ate 2 Dubai roaches so I think my plan is to just put roaches in with a few meal worms in
Marge is putting on weight!!! 46 grams! The silk worms came out she hasn’t had much interest. Probably bc they are to small but it’s ok. She ate ONE Dubai roach. And there are lots of fecals in her enclosure.
Also I just found an American giant millipede in her enclosure and I think it is from the fern because it was outside for a night before I brought it in. My plan is to remove it tomorrow clean it with soap and jet water to remove the dirt. Repot it and make sure to remove all bugs so I can put...