Promist, Herpmist, Mistking, Big apple mister

not that I have experience with any others, but i say mistking. I haven't been happier, the system is great and comes with extra everything. The customer service is by far the best, if you have any issues just send them an e-mail and you'll get a response within a short time.

I have both the pro mist and the mist king. I like them both :D If you go with the mist king get the one that plugs in without the transformer, it's one less thing to deal with.

i went through mistking! he has done an awesome job! ....also herpmist has been out of business for awhile now

thanks, i decided to go with promist because it's a christmas present and theres no way i could get a mist king from mist king by then. the pm60, we'll see how it works, and if i dont like it-ill go with mist king in jan. :). thanks.

thanks, i decided to go with promist because it's a christmas present and theres no way i could get a mist king from mist king by then. the pm60, we'll see how it works, and if i dont like it-ill go with mist king in jan. :). thanks.

I have the promist pm60, I love it and it works great!

Mist King

Mist King allllll the way!

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Misters025.jpg

Misters029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom