MistKing Ultimate Misting System

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello Fellow Cham Lovers!

My darling hubby just purchased the MistKing Ultimate System for me for our anniversary...its for my chameleons but I'm also hoping to breed here in the next 1.5 to 2 years so I believe this will be really nice to have.

Do I need anything else with this kit?

Any advice you can share with me? (Keep in mind I have been hand misting this whole time)

The room my chams will be in is directly under our kitchen so I believe he is going to try and plumb the MistKing system into our RO from the kitchen. Any advice on this as well?

Thanks all!!! I'm super excited about this 🤓🤓🤓

Yay! Congrats on your anniversary and your new Mist King! I have no idea what the Ultimate one contains, but usually you need to buy the misting heads separately. I use the double nozzles - one per standard size enclosure - two each for double wides. Screen wedges are also essential to prevent damaging the screen top. In the past when I wasn’t wanting to wait for them to be delivered, I cut some heavy duty plastic and made my own. They weren’t pretty, but worked well enough. The tubing cutter is also a really nice extra to have. I keep extra misting nozzles and plenty of extra tubing and both have come in handy…mist nozzles can crap out and bad kitten and anxious dog can chew thru the tubing.

Yay! Congrats on your anniversary and your new Mist King! I have no idea what the Ultimate one contains, but usually you need to buy the misting heads separately. I use the double nozzles - one per standard size enclosure - two each for double wides. Screen wedges are also essential to prevent damaging the screen top. In the past when I wasn’t wanting to wait for them to be delivered, I cut some heavy duty plastic and made my own. They weren’t pretty, but worked well enough. The tubing cutter is also a really nice extra to have. I keep extra misting nozzles and plenty of extra tubing and both have come in handy…mist nozzles can crap out and bad kitten and anxious dog can chew thru the tubing.
Fantastic thank you so much!

You can get a lot of high quality 1/4” “push to connect” connectors at your local big box store. They’re made for household filtration systems so again, good quality

Attachments

• F90E48FF-7A6A-4D2F-B31E-2B285A75322C.png
    F90E48FF-7A6A-4D2F-B31E-2B285A75322C.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 2988CA8A-20EB-423E-B8E7-CA9EF5589A54.png
    2988CA8A-20EB-423E-B8E7-CA9EF5589A54.png
    191 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom