Bokazar & Argo..

Bokazar thanks you all for the kind comments, as far as his age id haveta look to be sure but i think hes gettin close to a year old an size iono havent weighed him hes got some growing to do still an i look forward to every shed..

took a few pics of Bokazar this mornin before he turned real yellow this is his colors soakin morning sun low 70's.
023-3.jpg

035.jpg

039.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

Spectacular, magnificent, marvelous and any other word that people have not already used on Bokazar.

Bumping an old thread cause I miss Bokazar!! its cool seeing offspring of his out there with people... he was sure a looker

Have you got an lines from these two Panthers going still?

Hiya Jeremy,
I actually from Bokazar I have a male and a female an a couple other have a males and a female from him.an there is a couple people that have a daughter and a couple have males from him.. there is even grand children from one of his boys im still on a hunt for a girls to breed to the boy I kept Edgar

and another brother

im looking for a nice blue body blue/purple bar female for Edgar... it figures I picked a subpar pic of Edgar the camera doesn't do him justice.. Argo sadly wasn't interested in breeding so he was sold to a friend of mine as a pet

Back
Top Bottom