Introducing…Bart!

I’m massively excited to introduce to the forum to a baby that comes from such a place of sweetness that I probably have a mouth full of cavities right now...sweet baby boy Bart! View attachment 343114View attachment 343115View attachment 343116
He is one of @Camiezone babies and made the big trip across the country last night. The stars aligned perfectly and this adorable little boy was gifted to me by @Beman - my sister in chameleons. 💗 There are not words to express my gratitude! 🥰🥰🥰 I’d like to also thank @Camiezone for all of the TLC she’s raised her babies with and sends them off to their new homes with.
Bart was comfortable enough to eat a little and spent most of the day exploring the top branches and basking. As hard as it was, I tried not to bother him and let him settle in. Once he is comfortable, of course I’ll be posting lots more pics of the cutie.
Btw, the pink on his foot is not an injury - just an identifier that he’ll lose when he sheds.
So you have been gestating secretly with your new son! What a nice surprise and many congrats to a very worthy mom!

It’s been a crazy busy morning. 😵‍💫 I was only able to grab a few so far today…he was heading to the upper branches. I wish I could have gotten some pics or video - he ate silkies from my hand! 🤗He’s working on the little buffet I left for him, so can’t disturb him now. Hope this will hold you until I can get more. 🥰
IMG_4963.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4960.jpeg

It’s been a crazy busy morning. 😵‍💫 I was only able to grab a few so far today…he was heading to the upper branches. I wish I could have gotten some pics or video - he ate silkies from my hand! 🤗He’s working on the little buffet I left for him, so can’t disturb him now. Hope this will hold you until I can get more. 🥰
View attachment 343141View attachment 343142View attachment 343143

How old is he and which locale? Those blue bars are what spike is showing me (at times) :love: But only a little blue so far.

@Beman Auntie Becca, look at these! Best shot from this afternoon and earlier when I disturbed his basking. I was entranced by the touches of red when he was hating the phone. But then…look at those colors! So much sweetness and beauty in such a tiny little package! 🤗
I filled up his feeder with yummies and he emptied it! Good little nommer! 💗 I’m in total love! 🥰
IMG_4987.jpeg
IMG_4994.jpeg

@Beman Auntie Becca, look at these! Best shot from this afternoon and earlier when I disturbed his basking. I was entranced by the touches of red when he was hating the phone. But then…look at those colors! So much sweetness and beauty in such a tiny little package! 🤗
I filled up his feeder with yummies and he emptied it! Good little nommer! 💗 I’m in total love! 🥰
View attachment 343169View attachment 343170
he's beautiful!!

How old is he and which locale? Those blue bars are what spike is showing me (at times) :love: But only a little blue so far.
If my excited brain retained his age…he’s around 3 1/2 months old and Ambilobe. As much as it’ll be hard to watch him not be a baby anymore, it’ll be amazing to watch him grow and develop his grown up colors.
He’s perfect 🥰
I 100% agree with you! 😄
He is so darling! I love that he ate out of your hand already! I can see it in his face, he is going to be just a little love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
@Camiezone did a wonderful job getting her babies used to us hoomans. I look forward to hand feeding him many more silkies in the future. 💗
Awwww he is the bestest baby ever!!!!
He is such a darling…just like his Auntie Becca. 🥰
Congratulations, he’s a beauty!! What a sweet gift from Beman!!
Thank you. He is the sweetest and so is Beman/Becca. 💗
I'm a big Bart fan already! So adorableee
Aww…Bart says thank you. He’s a big fan of yours too. 😁

I couldn't have wanted for a better caretaker than you. He's in the best care, you deserve each other completely & 100%🥰😍
Completely forgot to give you his info. He hatched June 13, 2023.
Here's his baby pictures

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230908_013156_Photos~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20230908_013156_Photos~3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20230908_013356_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230908_013356_Photos.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom