Bokazar & Argo..

I waited for these for HOURS...and as usual Rob, you did not disappoint! :cool:

sorry i got sidetracked tryen to get some stuff done. but i was lookin forward to seein his outside colors after the pics lastnite. an holy crap just awesome..

sorry i got sidetracked tryen to get some stuff done. but i was lookin forward to seein his outside colors after the pics lastnite. an holy crap just awesome..

lmao that happens to me ALL the time! Like, should be getting ready for work but look, the bathtub needs to be scrubbed! Thanks for taking the time to share, Claude looks the same as he has for weeks...I think we hit a slow time!

lmao that happens to me ALL the time! Like, should be getting ready for work but look, the bathtub needs to be scrubbed! Thanks for taking the time to share, Claude looks the same as he has for weeks...I think we hit a slow time!

thanks everyone, an no prob sharin i love takin pics..

I'm officially going to rob's house and stealing a Dr. Gonzo baby maybe three. ;) He just doesn't know it yet. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah.. Rob don't read this post! :cool:

OK NOW FOR THE FIRE PICS.....
017.jpg

013-1.jpg

008-5.jpg

001-5.jpg

Now thats what ima talkin about....

oh these are reg colors not fired up

lol quite and ego u got there :p . its okay tho he is amazing!:D

Dr. Gonzo

e43b2817.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

and here is Dr. Gonzo's dad Amandil from the great Kamerflage (chameleonsonly.com) . All of my male breeders came from them. Simply amazing chameleons. Picture is the Kammers.

Amandil20-205.jpg

Wow! Amazing colors! I assume Dr. Gonzo is the sire? Who is the breeder? (sorry for being clueless)

Wow! Amazing colors! I assume Dr. Gonzo is the sire? Who is the breeder? (sorry for being clueless)

amandil=father to Dr G= dad to bokazar.. an dad to the babies in this thread.

All of the good Dr's babies have turned out awesome easy to see when ya see where his dad came from an i see both Dr G an Amandil in bokazar def..
If you want to get a better idea what the babies can look like sreach Dr G baby thread theres i think 3 showing them as they grow, of course ive been a thread hog on all them takin pictures of bokazar but holy crap can you blame me?

:D:DI knew there was a reason I loved Dr. G and Bokazar so much!! I fell in LOVE with Amandil before I even got Claude!! He is AMAZING!! Now I really gotta get my hands on one of these guys' babies! lol

:D:DI knew there was a reason I loved Dr. G and Bokazar so much!! I fell in LOVE with Amandil before I even got Claude!! He is AMAZING!! Now I really gotta get my hands on one of these guys' babies! lol

Ryans Dr G is the only amandil offspring around that ive seen id love to see more from that line see what some of DrG brothers look like..

Is Amandil still a breeder for the Kammers?? I e-mailed them about him when I first started looking at getting a chameleon, but I never got a response :( I figured they thought I was dumb cuz he was gone or something. :eek:

OK NOW FOR THE FIRE PICS.....
017.jpg

013-1.jpg

008-5.jpg

001-5.jpg

Now thats what ima talkin about....

oh these are reg colors not fired up

These are fired up pictures. You can see the difference with the coloration from when he is blue to when he turns whitish with red.

These are fired up pictures. You can see the difference with the coloration from when he is blue to when he turns whitish with red.

umm no these are outside pictures of him where hes more yellow the others where hes darker are inside he is laid bk outside in those pic not FIRED UP..he turns more white when hes fired up

LOL lets see some fired up pics then :D

when his woman is ready again you will as for gettin fired up at another male he could care less there are pics of when he got laid somewhere ya can see how white he turned an it was white not yellow you see there..

Back
Top Bottom