Bokazar & Argo..

There is no proof better than a pic.

your rite an youll see it nexttime he "gets fired up" i dont need to prove anything to someone hasnt a clue. do yo see him puffed up at all? troll somewhere else please.

Last edited:
your rite an youll see it nexttime he "gets fired up" i dont need to prove anything to someone hasnt a clue. do yo see him puffed up at all? troll somewhere else please.

Chill man....it ain't a big deal. Btw a chameleon doesn't need to puff up when it is fired up....and you say i don't have a clue :D

Chill man....it ain't a big deal. Btw a chameleon doesn't need to puff up when it is fired up....and you say i don't have a clue :D

no chill. your clueless an judgin by your thread an post count do you even own a cham? instead of makin useless comments on others threads lets see your chams, i happen to like takin pics of mine lets see some of yours...

I enjoy the pics very much... They all look great! and you are right i should post some pics of my panthers soon. I was just pointing out that blue turns to white when a cham fires up or when it is overheated. No need to get fussy

Lol rob.. Bokazar and Argo are so amazing they are always gonna have some haters :D like I said they are two of the best ambanjas I have ever seen!

I enjoy the pics very much... They all look great! and you are right i should post some pics of my panthers soon. I was just pointing out that blue turns to white when a cham fires up or when it is overheated. No need to get fussy

and again youd be wrong an now throwin in overheated? it was 80 degress so try again, he isnt fired up he came outside from inside got a misting then chilled when hes soakin up sun he gets lighter that doesnt meen overheated an it doesnt meen hes fired up please stop crappin on my thread with your useless banter, first it was hes fired up now hes overheated just go away fool

always gotta be one thats gotta crap on my thread... dude go make ya own thread of your scarry awesome chams an stop trollin my threads

You've got a killer pair of Ambanjas. I am very fond of Bokazar and Argo. How big are they now? I remember looking at your threads when you first got them.

You've got a killer pair of Ambanjas. I am very fond of Bokazar and Argo. How big are they now? I remember looking at your threads when you first got them.

thanks chamtrainer, bokazar is good size proven breeder got eggs already cookin from him argo was a slow starter if youve seen his progression but has hit his stride an has just shed again actually i need take more pictures of him.

thanks chamtrainer, bokazar is good size proven breeder got eggs already cookin from him argo was a slow starter if youve seen his progression but has hit his stride an has just shed again actually i need take more pictures of him.

Hahhaha sweet. Is argo from Jim's Willie Pete line?

Is Amandil still a breeder for the Kammers?? I e-mailed them about him when I first started looking at getting a chameleon, but I never got a response :( I figured they thought I was dumb cuz he was gone or something. :eek:

I also emailed the Kammers this week about another breeder and got a response that they had a flood in their house and are not able to get to emails right now. (I'm not sure when you sent yours). Just thought I'd pass that along. I'll probably end up emailing them again later when they are available. I'm sure old emails can get overlooked.

showin argo some love..

Sense Bokazar gets most the att i figured id take some pics of argo whos just shed again so i figured id show him some love with some pics, the only prob that i didnt notice till i was done an downloaded the pics... I shoulda waited to give him a couple superworms till after the photoshoot as he didnt whipe his left side afterwards.. ohwell heres some pics anyways ....
newshed003.jpg

newshed008.jpg

newshed011.jpg

newshed014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom