Bokazar & Argo..

The maroon on him is out of this world!

thanks yeah its a trip the camera doesnt capture the tru color but yeah it goes blood red to dark maroon to purple on the lower parts depending on mood, i cant wait to see the next shed.

The maroon on him is out of this world!

Know why? :D 'Cause this is his mom:

100_3431a.jpg

Argo looks a LOT like his brother that I kept. My guy's rostrals are big but Argo's are ridiculous!

Thanks! One more.... I'd say she's 80+% purple over her whole body. Never seen anything like her before.

100_3435a.jpg

Know why? :D 'Cause this is his mom:

100_3431a.jpg

Argo looks a LOT like his brother that I kept. My guy's rostrals are big but Argo's are ridiculous!

you arnt kidding his rostrals are huge i need find him a female hes been bobbin for awhile.. this dude took off slow but is takin off.
need more from her def..

Took a few pictures of Argo and Bokazar late this afternoon both lookin sweet... I LOVE AMBANJAS.....
Argo
ambanjas001.jpg

ambanjas003.jpg

ambanjas005.jpg

ambanjas006.jpg

Showing off for sure :D BTW when is that Bokazar clutch due to hatch?

the first clutch was laid on 4/20 second on 5/23 both lookin good an i can hardly wait till they hatch.. weird thing is that not him showin off thats the colors he goes out in the sunlight no males around no females around.

thanks suzi..

the first clutch was laid on 4/20 second on 5/23 both lookin good an i can hardly wait till they hatch.. weird thing is that not him showin off thats the colors he goes out in the sunlight no males around no females around.

thanks suzi..

Rob, everytime I see this post update I get excited! This one is particularly exciting!! lol I hope I am on your list somewhere...I have been showing Bok and his ladies to EVERYONE and I might have a name picked out! haha :D

Rob, everytime I see this post update I get excited! This one is particularly exciting!! lol I hope I am on your list somewhere...I have been showing Bok and his ladies to EVERYONE and I might have a name picked out! haha :D

your on the list twards the top..

Back
Top Bottom