October 2023 Trioceros Jacksonii Xantholophus Surprise!!!

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I got a surprise group of baby Trioercos jacksonii xantholophus from my adult female a couple days ago. This species is one of the most common in the hobby. However this species is a new species bred for me as a breeder. I am looking forward to raising this group of baby Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus. Baby chameleons are always a sight to behold!!!
TriocerosJacksoniiXantholophusOctober2023Babies3.JPG

TriocerosJacksoniiXantholophusOctober2023Babies5.JPG

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I got a surprise group of baby Trioercos jacksonii xantholophus from my adult female a couple days ago. This species is one of the most common in the hobby. However this species is a new species bred for me as a breeder. I am looking forward to raising this group of baby Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus. Baby chameleons are always a sight to behold!!!
View attachment 345808

View attachment 345809
Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Oh how exciting!! Please post lots of pictures along the way💚

View attachment 345808

View attachment 345809
Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Oh my goodness they are darling!!!!!!

Beautiful babies! 😍 🥰
Thanks much. Baby chameleons are great. I look forward to raising this group of baby Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus.
Oh how exciting!! Please post lots of pictures along the way💚
Thanks. I am going to and looking forward to posting about this group.
Oh my goodness they are darling!!!!!!
Thanks!! Babies are great.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

View attachment 345808

View attachment 345809
Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
That's awesome! Congrats and share pics as they grow ❤️

This subspecies Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus are from Mount Kenya, Kenya and now Hawaii.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I think she was wondering if they were from a couple of shipments from Kenya a few years ago. These tend to be slightly bigger, straighter horns and brighter colors than the inbreed Hawaiian bloodlines. Here is my Kong that I had from the Kenyan Xanths Project shipment.

Attachments

• 20191016_133817.jpg
    20191016_133817.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20220202-015913_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220202-015913_Gallery.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I think she was wondering if they were from a couple of shipments from Kenya a few years ago. These tend to be slightly bigger, straighter horns and brighter colors than the inbreed Hawaiian bloodlines. Here is my Kong that I had from the Kenyan Xanths Project shipment.
To my knowledge all imported Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus are from Kenya. Hawaii stopped exporting their local invasives chameleons back in the 1990's and never allowed them for exports again. I got my lineages from LLL Reptiles a well known importer/retailer. The female Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus that is in my greeenhouse is big. Maybe photo's of her later.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Oh he is beautiful 💚💚💚

Back
Top Bottom