October 2023 Trioceros Jacksonii Xantholophus Surprise!!!

I have got a group of Olive Tree here I allow my chameleons to climb on for photographs.

I have got some great photographs of my prized Calumma parsonii parsonii on the family Olive Tree's.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I love olive trees. We bought ours as small plant and we planted it in our garden, now it’s real tree with trunk diameter of 5” and 8+ft heigh.

They’re perfect for chameleons, great foliage with lots of twigs.

I love olive trees. We bought ours as small plant and we planted it in our garden, now it’s real tree with trunk diameter of 5” and 8+ft heigh.

They’re perfect for chameleons, great foliage with lots of twigs.
Most certainly!!! Olive Tree's are great.

My family owns an Extra Virgin Olive Oil Company. When the family was on the ranch the family owned, managed, and took care of 25 acres of Extra Virgin Olive Oil premium varietial grade of Olive Tree Orchard's.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

As beman would say, if there’s no pic or video, it didn’t happen! 🤣 or maybe I just want to see a parsonii on an olive tree…🤭
🤗🤗🤗

IMG_8293.jpeg

As beman would say, if there’s no pic or video, it didn’t happen! 🤣 or maybe I just want to see a parsonii on an olive tree…🤭
I have posted plenty of Calumma parsonii parsonii on Olive Tree's before on the Chameleon Forums.

This is an old photo of Matty on an Olive Tree. I have got some photo's of Rhinos on Olive Tree's too.
Matty1 (2) - Copy.jpeg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Wow, that’s great! We use olive oil constantly
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great for cooking, food and health. I would cook with Extra Virgin Olive Oil whenever you can. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great for the mind, circulatory system and body.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil is considered a super food too. You can buy at my families website Calaveras Olive Oil Company on the internet.

https://www.calaverasoliveoil.com/

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I have posted plenty of Calumma parsonii parsonii on Olive Tree's before on the Chameleon Forums.

This is an old photo of Matty on an Olive Tree. I have got some photo's of Rhinos on Olive Tree's too.
View attachment 345833
Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Thanks! Uh you got a beauty there!! Now I’m going to go go looking for them. I’m only a year or so on the forum, I’ve got a lot to explore. Lol I love parsons, my dream cham someday.😊 when I see them I’m like a kid in a candy store.

Thanks! Uh you got a beauty there!! Now I’m going to go go looking for them. I’m only a year or so on the forum, I’ve got a lot to explore. Lol I love parsons, my dream cham someday.😊 when I see them I’m like a kid in a candy store.
Not a problem. Trioceros is a great genus of chameleons. However Calumma is another spectacular genus of chameleon too. There is a learning curve to all the chameleons genra's and species. I prize both of these genus's.

I think I have got photographs of my Calumma parsonii parsonii, Matty, Rhinos and Trudy on an Olive Tree in my files somewhere.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
I got a surprise group of baby Trioercos jacksonii xantholophus from my adult female a couple days ago. This species is one of the most common in the hobby. However this species is a new species bred for me as a breeder. I am looking forward to raising this group of baby Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus. Baby chameleons are always a sight to behold!!!
View attachment 345808

View attachment 345809
Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Too adorable 😍

Back
Top Bottom